Our Firm is Conveniently Located in south Dayton, Ohio
WE HANDLE LEGAL MATTERS IN THESE AREAS:
- Estate Planning: We offer a full array of estate planning services, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance health care directives. Our goal is to provide you with the most efficient and economical plan that fully meets your needs.
- Probate and Estate Administration: We are here for you at one of the most difficult times of your life: dealing with the death of a family member or friend. We will guide you through the entire estate settlement process, including probate, trust administration, pension matters, the efficient transfer of assets, and related tax issues.
- Business Law: We can help you with all the needs of your small business, including formation and operation of corporations and limited liability companies, negotiation and drafting of contracts, drafting buy-sell agreements, and assisting you with the sale of your existing business or the purchase of a new one.
- Real Property Law: We provide a full range of residential and commercial real property services, including:
- Residential purchases and sales
- Commercial purchases and sales
- Residential and commercial leasing
- Residential and commercial construction agreements
- Homeowners association issues
- Zoning, land-use, and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title problems
WE TAKE A PERSONAL INTEREST IN YOU:
Unlike larger firms who may assign your legal matters to a junior associate or paralegal, Tim Tye, with 38 years of experience, will personally handle your matter from start to finish.
We have developed a large network of accountants, financial advisors, engineers, appraisers, brokers, and other professionals to provide additional advice and assistance where needed. If there is a legal matter that we are not able to handle, we will refer you to a highly-skilled attorney who practices in that area of the law. Of course, we will be happy to work with your existing team of professionals.
Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in south Dayton. Call us at 937-291-8646 to arrange your consultation or contact us online.